Terms and Conditions
Last updated: September 14, 2020
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the Bead Wow mobile application or the Bead Wow website (the “Service”) operated by Knit Wit Living, LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
What is Bead Wow?
Bead Wow is a mobile application that allows the user to create beading patterns based on images contained within the user’s mobile device.
The Bead Wow website is used to share the Bead Wow user’s patterns, and is a community-based website that allows the users to share their resulting bead work that was created using the patterns derived from the Bead Wow mobile app.
The Bead Wow website allows the users to set up personal profiles and share links to the users’ online stores and blogs, to further create a friendly supportive community.
Our Service allows you to upload, modify, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, photos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible to ensure that the subject matter is lawful and no illegal images are used. All images will be retained by us and will be made available to legal and enforcement entities if requested by such parties.
If the user is found in violation, the account will be suspended and removed.
Bead Wow and/or Knit Wit Living, LLC makes no representation as to the right to use any specific pictures or paintings. The user thereof is fully responsible for verifying that the use of any such pictures or paintings do not violate a current copy right or patent. User assumes any and all liability that might attach for any unauthorized use thereof and user will hold Bead Wow and/or Knit Wit Living, LLC harmless from any claims arising from the unauthorized use thereof.
Any images created by account holders will be made available to only the respective account holder. No legal images will be made available to other users of Bead Wow without the account holder’s explicit permission.
Bead Wow reserves the right to remove any images that are against Bead Wow rules, such as posting images that do not pertain to Bead Wow mobile app capabilities, or images or content that is deemed offensive.
We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use Our Services—subject to the Terms and the following restrictions in particular:
- You are responsible for your account. To use many of the Services, you will need to register and create an account with a username and password. You must provide us with accurate and complete information, and you must update your account information as needed to keep the information accurate and complete. You may not impersonate anyone else, choose a username that may offend someone, or violate any individual’s rights. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and for all activities associated with or occurring under your account. If you suspect or discover any unauthorized use of your account, you should notify Knit Wit Living LLC immediately by contacting us. We are not responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the foregoing requirements or as a result of use of your account with or without your knowledge.
- Terminating your account – you may terminate your mobile subscription account through the Google Play Store or iTunes. You may terminate your website account by sending an email through the site. This will not automatically delete User Content. We may need to retain certain information as required by law or as necessary for Our business purposes. These Terms, including our rights to User Content, survive termination of an account.
- You must be at least 12 years old to use the mobile app and the website.
- Follow the law and our policies. You may not take any action that infringes or violates other people’s rights, violates the law, or breaches any contract or legal duty you may have toward any party.
- Be truthful. Do not post information you know is false, misleading, or inaccurate. Do not do anything deceptive or fraudulent.
- Respect the rights of others. You may not threaten, abuse, harass, defame, or engage in behavior that is libelous, tortious, obscene, profane, or invasive of another’s privacy.
- Avoid spam and unsolicited communications. You may not distribute unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material, or any junk mail, spam, or chain letters. Do not run mail lists, listservs, or any kind of autoresponder or spam on or through the Site.
- Respect the property of others. Do not distribute software viruses or any other programs designed to interfere with (1) the proper function of any software, hardware, or equipment on the Site or (2) the use of the Site by any other User.
- Do not engage in activities that affect the functioning of the Site. You may not bypass any measures that We have put in place to secure Our Site or Services, take actions to gain unauthorized access to any system, data, passwords, or other Knit Wit Living or User information or Services, reverse engineer or take apart any aspect of the Services to access any underlying information, or use any kind of software to “crawl” or “spider” any part of the Site.
- There are no fees for creating an account on the Site.
- Downloading the mobile app is free. The first 5 patterns you create are at no charge. After the first 5 patterns, you may subscribe to a package of 10 patterns per month, unlimited patterns per month, or single patterns one at a time.
- Monthly subscriptions renew automatically through the Android or iOS app store.
- If you cancel your subscription it will stop at the end of the current billing period.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party mobile apps, web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Knit Wit Living, LLC.
Knit Wit Living, LLC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party mobile apps, web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Knit Wit Living, LLC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such mobile apps, web sites or services.
Our Intellectual Property
Knit Wit Living, LLC / Bead Wow’s Services, Content and Marks, are legally protected in a number of ways, including pursuant to copyright, trademark, service marks, patent, trade secrets, and other U.S. and international intellectual-property laws. You agree to respect all copyright and other legal notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Knit Wit Living, LLC / Bead Wow Content, Services, or Marks accessed through the Site or the Services. You agree not to change, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of the Services.
Your Intellectual Property
Your User Content remains your property. When you submit User Content to the Site or via the Services, you agree to the following terms:
- You allow us to use your User Content. You grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable right to use, exercise, commercialize, and exploit the copyright, publicity, trademark, and database rights with respect to your User Content.
- We can make changes to or delete your User Content. You grant us the right to make changes, edits, modifications, translations, formatting, or delete your User Content.
- You have all legal rights to your User Content. You represent and warrant that: (1) you have all licenses, rights, consents, and permissions necessary to grant the rights set forth in these Terms to Knit Wit Living, LLC with respect to your User Content; (2) your User Content does not and will not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights, proprietary rights, privacy rights, confidentiality, rights of publicity or otherwise violate these Terms or applicable law; and (3) Knit Wit Living, LLC does not need to obtain any licenses, rights, consents, or permissions from, or make any payments to, any third party for any use of your User Content, or have any liability to a User or any other party as a result of Our use or exploitation of your User Content.
Links to Your Work
Among the Services offered are the ability for you to post your products made by using the Bead Wow mobile app and links to your online store and/or blog. If you choose to take advantage of these Services, (1) you represent and warrant that you hold the copyright and other necessary intellectual property rights in any and all the sites and products that you list and advertise on the Site, and (2) you grant to the Company a non-exclusive, revocable license to list and advertise the pattern and its associated information, including photographs, data, images, and thumbnails on the Site. Notwithstanding anything in these Terms to the contrary, you have the right to remove any product or link that you have listed at any time.
You are solely responsible for any products posted by you on the Site or offered by you through a Service, including, without limitation, for any errors or omissions in any product(s), or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any product(s) posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Services. You are solely responsible for protecting and enforcing any intellectual property and other rights in your product(s); the Company shall have no obligation to do so on your behalf.
The sale of a product is a transaction between the seller and the buyer on an external site. We are not a party to any such sale.
Without limitation, We are not responsible for any products posted by Users of the Site. We makes no representation with respect to the accuracy, integrity, or quality of any products, and shall not in any way be liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any patterns posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Services.
You understand that by using the Services you may be exposed to patterns that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable and that, in this respect, you use the Services at your own risk.
The Company shall have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any product that is violative of any law, regulation or guideline, or that it deems offensive, in its sole discretion.
We offer subscription packages to retain your digital patterns created through the Bead Wow mobile application on a server cloud. Participating in a subscription is voluntary, allows access from any mobile device using your login, and keeps your patterns protected for easy access and reference. The payments are handled separately from the Bead Wow mobile application or website through your iOS or Android store platform. Refer to their policies for guidance.
Bead Wow will be releasing enhanced mobile applications for a fee. The payments are handled separately from the Bead Wow mobile application and website through your iOS or Android store platform. Refer to their policies for guidance.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.